Napoleon Community Schools
Welcome to Napoleon Community Schools our goal is to make the registration process as simple as possible while you work to transition your child into his/her new school. Please start the registration process with this easy to follow online system. These completed online forms and the following list of required documentation must be submitted at the time of your enrollment appointment in order to process your child's registration. Any questions please feel free to contact us.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION - These forms will be verified, copies made for the school record and originals promptly returned to you.
- CERTIFIED BIRTH CERTIFICATE W/ RAISED SEAL
- PROOF OF RESIDENCY (2 PCS. LEASE, TAX BILL, RENTAL RECEIPT OR AGREEMENT, DRIVERS LICENSE, UTILITY BILL, ETC.)
- UP-TO-DATE IMMUNIZATION RECORD
- KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE A CURRENT PHYSICAL FORM / VISION SCREENING
The following information is helpful for placement but not mandatory.
- MOST RECENT IEP AND MET *IF APPLICABLE
- EXIT GRADES FROM PREVIOUS SCHOOL IF ENROLLING MID-YEAR THESE CAN BE OBTAINED FROM YOUR CHILD'S CURRENT SCHOOL. This information is helpful for placement/ scheduling but not mandatory.
- TRANSCRIPT FROM LAST SCHOOL (ESPECIALLY USEFUL FOR MS/HS STUDENTS; COPIES CAN BE OBTAINED FROM CURRENT SCHOOL) again this information is helpful for placement/ scheduling but not mandatory.
- PRIOR SCHOOL INFORMATION (City/ State/ Telephone #)
*AFFIRMATION OF PRIOR DISCIPLINE RECORDS and REQUESTS FOR YOUR CHILD'S RECORDS WILL BE COMPLETED AT YOUR ENROLLMENT APPOINTMENT AND SENT TO THE PRIOR SCHOOL.